Since 2009, The Green House Cottages of Wentworth Place has provided quality healthcare to Magnolia, AR, and surrounding area residents in a comfortable home-like environment. With modern accommodations and amenities, our long-term staff provides care to each elder based on his or her individual needs. Whether individuals seek long-term care or just a short stay to help them regain independence, Wentworth Place can meet elders’ needs and desires.
Our Core Values
- Respect – This motivates us to fully value and foster the dignity and individuality of each elder, family member and team member.
- Compassion – We recognize the needs of others, demonstrating empathy and taking actions to help.
- Integrity – We strive to do the right things for the right reasons, whether or not anyone will know.
- Stewardship – We work to be good stewards of our own resources, as well as those of our elders, by exercising thoughtful and responsible use of our time, skills, materials and finances with which we have been entrusted.
- Excellence – Going above and beyond what is expected with outstanding service.
With a combined 100+ years of service, our multi-disciplinary medical team and staff provide outstanding patient-focused care to our elders. Between physicians, nurse practitioners and professionals specializing in everything from speech pathology to wound care to physical/occupational therapy to dentistry to podiatry to eye care…we offer a complete package for medical and healthcare needs.